SUMMER 2015 – HANDS-ON EXPERIENCE WITH NAVIMETEO
Navimeteo Marine Weather Centre is looking for a suitable candidate to be employed as a Marine Forecaster at Chiavari (Italy) for a placement during the 2014 summer season to work with an existing team of forecasters.
We aim to attract a talented person with the desire to make a significant contribution to the company in a professional and friendly work environment.
All the necessary training will be provided and there will be opportunities for him/her to be involved in the new projects of the Company, depending on the skills and experience of the candidate.
We are looking for an enthusiast person keen to acquire new skills.
The features of the potential candidate will be:
– A genuine interest for meteorology and everything related to the sea
– Excellent knowledge of the English language, preferably at mother tongue level
– A good understanding of meteorology (analyzing charts, understanding of weather models to produce forecasts)
– A strong desire to learn and succeed in a busy environment
– Good communication skills, both orally and in writing
– The ability to work in a team-oriented environment, but also individually
– The ability to focus on standard procedures and acquire new skills
Remuneration depends on the experience of the candidate.
Please submit your application with a CV to email@example.com
|Five reasons to work with Navimeteo: – We have year-long experience in marine weather forecasting- We are innovative and aim to make a positive difference in the field in which we operate- We always look to finding ways to improve our working systems- We value our customers, our success depends on them- Our business is internationally-oriented|