The Digital Notice Board is a modern “info point” devised for ports and marinas by Navimeteo. The stand-alone system shows the current and forecast marine weather in a detailed, digital way using a slideshow of images running on one or more display screens visible to marina users. The bulletin written on a daily basis by the forecaster is also displayed on screen, replacing the old-fashion forecast hung on the noticeboard. The high-quality graphical layout, as well as the accuracy of the information delivered, enable an engaging “presentation” of the weather to the audience. The slideshow is also a useful tool to include information about the VHF radio frequency channels, other services/facilities at the site or important news.
- A screen made available to marina clients to check the marine weather situation
- 24/7 access on a screen in a suitably visible location of the marina/port area for anyone to see
- Two options of service coverage: all year round or 6 months to cover just the summer period
- Intuitive, easy way to understand the marine weather situation even if you are not an expert
- Not just weather: page on events, news, marina/port facilities, adverts also available