Marine forecast for ports and marinas highlighting the timing and growth rates of the wind and sea above specific thresholds. In a situation when the port is particuarly vulnerable to the effects of severe weather, its operative personnel will be promptly alerted. The information provided is useful for the mooring arrangements of vessels and for boat owners to check the best timing to enter/exit the port with more favourable conditions.
- Detailed forecast with a high degree of personalization
- Continuous data monitoring carried out at regular intervals
- Particular attention given to a potentially harmful situation by assigning a level of warning
- Warning system based on pre-set marine weather thresholds, mainly for wind and sea
- The client is promptly alerted when the thresholds are exceded
- More frequent updates delivered at higher alert levels