Marine forecast for a specified area or location sent to the client by email which includes a customised, ad-hoc and intuitive multi-level warning system adapted for any type/size of vessel. The standard criteria of the alerting strategy is agreed with the client and takes into account the operative thresholds of the vessel, like the maximum wave height or the maximum speed of cross winds the vessel can safely handle. The warning level set by the forecaster when compiling the forecast is based on the marine weather conditions expected and is helpful to idenify and assess the risks the vessel will have to face in port, for anchoring or cruising.
- Detailed forecast and continuous data monitoring with a high degree of personalization ensure higher safety
- Particular attention given to a potentially harmful situation by assigning a level of warning
- Warning system based on pre-set marine weather thresholds, mainly for wind and sea
- The client is promptly alerted when the thresholds are exceded
- More frequent updates delivered at higher alert levels